Focuses on building and maintaining bone health.
– Rubus fructicosus (Bramble young shoots) pioneer species colonizes wasteland, degraded areas, thus preventing erosion and maintaining some soil structure. Its bud repairs damaged bodies by restructuring them at the base. Regeneration of bone through increased osteoblastic activity.
– Pinus montana (Mountain pine buds) is an evergreen tree able to reach a longevity of several thousand years and having great ecological amplitude. Its buds have great vitality able to reinvigorate and demineralise the body effectively. Regeneration of bone and cartilage and restimulates remedies that have lost their effectiveness.
– Sequoia gigantea (Giant redwood young shoots) is famous for its height and its legendary longevity. It supports the action of the other buds by its tonic effect. Increases osteoblastic activity, precursor to estrogen, and works through the adrenal hormones as a tonic.
– Betula species (mix of Betula alba & Betula verrucosa) (Birch buds) is known for its flexibility and unique ecological adaptation. These buds support the elimination of the body wastes, and so drains and stimulates the kidneys which are responsible for the remineralisation of bones.
– Remineralises the body.
– Combats bone fragility.
– Eliminates crystalline joint wastes.
– Facilitates the assimilation of calcium.
– Improves the flexibility of joints and preserves the osseous capital.