Improves vision through enhancing microcirculation to the eyes, support for degenerative conditions of the eyes and for eye fatigue.
– Juniperus communis (Juniper young shoots) is primarily a liver remedy, indicated in hepatic insufficiency, chronic hepatitis, medication intoxication, alcoholic cirrhosis and allergies. It acts indepth as an overall invigorator of the body and contributes to eliminating uric acid, urea, cholesterol, sugar in blood.
– Vaccinium myrtillus (Bilberry young shoots) acts at the eye level in the same way as the fruits and leaves. During the war, fighter pilots used Vaccinium myrtillus extracts to improve their night vision. Antioxidant improves microcirculation to the eyes, the anthocyanins have an affinity for the pigment of the retina.
– Lutein is a carotenoid that is not produced by the body but must be provided by the consumption of leafy vegetables or food supplements. It acts as an antioxidant on the eye level and helps to filter the blue light, which causes damage to the macula, particularly rich in carotenoids. Taking alimentary lutein increases the pigment density of the macula and can help limiting damages to it (age-related dry degeneration of the macula). The age-related degeneration of the macula is one of the world’s most frequent blindness causes, apart from cataracts.
– Organic Silica is an essential component of the eye and a basic remedy for eye sclerosis. Silica, a mineral essential in maintaining hair, nails, skin and connective tissue, one of the 12 Schuessler salts, and needed for structure and function of the eyes.
– Improves vision through enhancing microcirculation of the eyes.
– Support for degenerative conditions of the eyes
– Relieves eye fatigue.
– Purifies the liver, organ linked to the eye function.
– Contributes to healthy eye retina.
– Helps to preserve the eye structure.