Helps in energy production
- Source of vitamins and one mineral for the maintenance of good health, factors in normal growth and development and to support biological functions which play a key role in the maintenance of good health.
- Helps in energy production.
- Helps to maintain the body’s ability to metabolize nutrients.
- Chromium provides support for healthy glucose metabolism and helps to maintain normal blood glucose levels.
- Helps to support liver function.
Mega B-Complex with Vitamin C provides a profile of nutrients important for the support of healthy blood glucose uptake, including antioxidant vitamins A, C and E. Also includes chromium which supports glucose and lipid metabolism and healthy carbohydrate utilization. Vitamins B6, B12 and folic acid support cardiovascular health and homocysteine metabolism.
Mega B-Complex with Vitamin C also includes a blend of glandulars including liver, pancrelipase, stomach, pancreas and brain – all from either porcine or Argentinian bovine sources – which provide support for major organs that support the healthy uptake of glucose and general system support.
Medicinal ingredients (in each capsule)
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 166.7 mg
- Vitamin B3 (niacinamide) 166.7 mg
- Vitamin B5 (calcium d-pantothenate) 83.3 mg
- Ox (Bos taurus) (liver) 35 mg
- Vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride) 33.3 mg
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 33.3 mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) 33.3 mg
- PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid) 20 mg
- Choline (choline bitartrate) 16.7 mg
- Inositol 16.7 mg
- Hog (Sus scrofa) (stomach) 15 mg
- Pancrelipase (Sus scrofa) (pancreas) 15 mg
- (1500 alpha-amylase USP units, 1500 protease USP units, 360 lipase USP units)
- Lysine (L-lysine monochloride) 10 mg
- Hog (Sus scrofa) (brain) 5 mg
- Pancreatin (Sus scrofa) (pancreas) 5 mg
- (1250 amylase USP units, 1250 protease USP units, 250 lipase USP units)
- Vitamin B9 (folate) 100 mcg
- Chromium (chromium nicotinate) 66.7 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) 16.7 mcg
- Biotin 5 mcg
Non-medicinal ingredients; Gelatin, rice flour, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, D-mannitol.
Directions; Adults (18 years and older): take 1 capsule 3 times a day, or as recommended by your health care practitioner. Take with the first bite of food/a meal. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 4 weeks.
Consult a health care practitioner before use if you;
- are pregnant or breastfeeding
- taking sulfonamides
- are following a low protein diet
- have diabetes, pancreatitis, pancreatic exocrine insufficiency, or cystic fibrosis.
Do not use if you are sensitive to pancreatic and/or pork enzymes.
Stop use and consult a health care practitioner if any of the following occur;
- abdominal/ epigastric pain
- gastric burns.
Keep out of the reach of children.