Boosts memory and increases resistance to fatigue. This is the ideal complex for the elderly.
– Olea europaea (Olive young shoots) is able to live a very long time, is useful to eliminate excess cholesterol, which reduces brain circulation.
Olive tree acts in cerebral defects and restores memory. Decreases blood viscosity, allowing for easier flow.
– Alnus glutinosa (European alder buds) makes cerebral circulation more fluid and relieves headaches by reducing blood vessel spasms. It is particularly active in lapses of memory. Angiogenesis.
– Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary young shoots) has a drainage and anti-toxic action on the liver and so it effectively combats fatigue and drowsiness. It invigorates the body, stimulates memory and provides a feeling of general well-being through its balancing action on the nervous level.
– Stimulates memory and concentration.
– Enhances cerebral circulation.
– Preserves intellectual tonicity.
– Increases resistance to fatigue.