Antifungal, helps digestion
Use in Herbal Medicine to help relieve mild cases of fungal infections. Thyme, peppermint, cassia cinnamon and juniper are traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to aid digestion (flatulent dyspepsia).
Ingredients (organic*) fresh herbs each 1 ml contains:
- Pau d’arco (Handroanthus impetiginosus) (inner bark) (wild harvest) (1:5) 125 mg
- Thyme* (Thymus vulgaris) (leaf) (1:2) 33 mg
- Peppermint* (Mentha x piperita) (leaf) (1:2) 33 mg
- Cassia cinnamon* (Cinnamomum cassia) (bark) (1:5) 20 mg
- Oregano* (Origanum vulgare) (aerial part) (1:2) 18 mg
- Juniper* (Juniperus communis) (fruit) (1:2) 17 mg
- Calendula* (Calendula officinalis) (flower) (1:5) 15 mg
Non-medicinal ingredients: 50% organic ethyl alcohol, water.
*Certified organic by Ecocert Canada
Dosage: Adults: 30 drops 4 times per day in a little water.
Duration of use: Consult a health care practitioner if the use extends beyond 4 weeks.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are breastfeeding, if you have gallstones, if you have anemia or if symptoms persist or worsen.
- If you are taking antineoplastic agents (against cancer), anticoagulants or immuno suppressants,consult a health care practitioner before making
- Do not use if you are pregnant, if you have kidney problems, if you have disorders of blood coagulation.
- Do not use if you are allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae/Daisy family.
Known adverse reactions:
Hypersensitivity or allergy can manifest, in which case, discontinue use.
Avoid concomitant use with anticoagulants.