Stimulates and reinforces the body’s natural defenses and procures at the same time a feeling of well-being.
– Abies alba (Silver fir young shoots) supports growth and harmonious development of all bones. Especially specific for developing immune systems in children and adolescents.
– Rosa canina (Dog rose young shoots) increases the body’s defenses and combats respiratory problems, especially for recurrent childhood URIs.
– Ribes nigrum (Black currant buds) has a tonic action on the endocrine glands and more particularly on the suprarenal glands, which allows the cortisol level in blood to naturally increase. This cortisone-like activity gives a lasting anti-inflammatory effect and makes this complex a successful substitute for conventional anti-inflammatory drugs (cortisone) without presenting the harmful side effects of them.
Moreover, Ribes nigrum, recognised for centuries as the most potent antidote, is effective in any allergic event, eliminates toxins from the body, combats aggression on the body and according to Saint Hildegarde, and facilitates the action of plants associated with it.
– It is a general stimulant particularly recommended for tired people with lack of ardour.
– Stimulates and strengthens the natural defenses of the body.
– Preventive action on illness and disease.
– Can be used acutely, or over the winter season.
– Prevents demineralisation by restoring the mineral balance.
– Supports growth of bones and teeth and thus ideal for children.
– Provides a feeling of well-being and stimulates physical/mental condition