For a peaceful sleep. It helps induce sleep and increases the quality of the sleep. NOCTIGEM is particularly indicated for children.
– Tilia tomentosa (Linden-tree buds) has both, the calming properties of the flower and the draining ones of the sapwood. The concentrated Tilia tomentosa bud extract works softly and acts in depth on each cell. It is well-known for its calming action and is indicated in all cases of insomnia, especially for children. It is an ideal pediatric remedy. Drains and sedates the nervous system, overall calming, sedative and anxiolytic actions. Tilia tomentosa is a remarkable drainer of the nervous system. It contributes to falling asleep but also in increasing the sleep duration. It is recommended in neuroses (anguishes and obsessions) and forms an effective antispasmodic in cardiac palpitations, spasmophilia, diaphragmatic hernias.
– Ficus carica (Fig buds) (sacred tree in antiquity) is an extraordinary remedy because it acts in depth on the endocrine system and so contributes to the regulation of lots of problems. At the nervous level, its calming effect is remarkable, and it is an anti-anguish of the first order, useful in neutralising the effects of stress, as well internal as external. It works in any nervous disorder (spasmophilia, epilepsy, facial neuralgia, insomnia…).
On the psychological level, the Fig tree macerate has a characteristic action on hormones which form an important regulating system in our body. Active in the brain (cortico-hypothalamic axis), it works on existential depression, neurosensorial balance, psychosomatic affections, subjective syndromes, and improves the overall condition. It supports the action of Tilia tomentosa by working on the energy system called “Spleen – Pancreas” in Chinese medicine.
– Assists in allowing more ease in falling asleep.
– Maintains a deeper level of sleep
– Calms anxieties and excess thoughts.
– Ideal for difficult children.
– Increases the quality of sleep.
– No addiction.