Lavandula angustifolia* (Lavender essential oil) (herb top flowering) 100%
*Organic signifies “proceeding from organic farming” (contrôle Certisys BE-BIO-01)
*ECOGARANTIE products certified organic in accordance with ECOGARANTIE (Certisys Control) specification
Instructions for use:
- Adults (18 years and older): Topical local application: add 1-5 drops to 5 ml of neutral vegetable carrier oil and apply to affected area up to 3 times per day.
- Body massage: add 5-30 drops to 10 ml of neutral vegetable carrier oil and apply once daily. For topical applications do not use essential oils undiluted.
- Direct inhalation: apply 1-6 drops of undiluted essential oil to handkerchief/tissue and inhale occasionally up to 3 times per day.
- For occasional use only. Not for oral use. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with vegetable oil. Store at room temperature.
- For use in an essential oil diffuser: 1-6 drops can be added undiluted into the diffuser (ultrasonic, atmospheric).
Cautions and warnings:
Keep out of reach of children. If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care practitioner. If you have epilepsy or asthma, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. Do not expose the applied area(s) to the sun for 24-48 hours after application.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, do not use this product. If you have broken, irritated, or sensitive skin, do not use this product.
Known adverse reactions:
If you experience nausea, dizziness, headache or an allergic reaction, discontinue use.