Osteoarthritis, arthrosis, spondylarthrosis
Osteoarthritis, especially of the large joints; arthritis of the knee and hip; osteoarthritis of the vertebral column.
Mode of action
Acidum sulfuricum: Arthralgia of various joints; influences the metabolism of cartilage.
Argentum metallicum: Arthralgia associated with joint degeneration; neurological conditions including anesthesia, paresthesia, paresia.
Arnica: Chronic or post traumatic arthritis; arthritis with sore, stiff joints, worse from cold or damp; joint pain worse from being bumped.
Bryonia: Arthritis with pains worse from the slightest motion, worse from being bumped, worse cold, better heat.
Causticum Hahnemanni: Joint deformity associated with paralytic weakness and stiffness; arthritis of the hands and fingers; ulnar deviation.
Ledum palustre: Rheumatic joint pain, especially of the lower extremities; rheumatism with pain and stiffness which is better by cold applications.
Acidum sulfuricum D6 2 g, Argentum metallicum D12 1 g, Arnica D4 2 g, Bryonia D4 2 g, Causticum Hahnemanni D12 1 g, Ledum D3 2 g.
Nonmedicinal ingredients: ethanol, purified water.
Drops: Adults 5-10 drops 1-3 times daily; acute cases: 4-6 times in a little water or undiluted or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
If allergic to plants of the daily (Asteraceae / Compositae) family.
Remedies to be considered
- Rheumatic pains, intervertebral disc lesions or osteoarthritis of the spine: R11 additionally, BC-19
- Acute arthritis: R1
- Hypertrophy of the prostate gland: R25 additionally
- Topically: apply R30 or R61
- Osteoporosis: R34 additionally
- Rheumatism of the upper extremities: R46, BC-19
- Gynecological sacroiliac complaints: R50
- Sciatica: R71 additionally, BC-19
- If symptoms are more inflammatory and are worsened by humidity, consider R46.
- Joint degeneration. Consider R34 to assist calcium assimilation.