Propolis is used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve sore throat and other mouth and throat infections.
Stimulates and modulates immune defences. It is recommended for the prevention and treatment of acute & chronic ENT infections.
G25 Propolis has multifactorial action, including catalytic + many therapeutic properties (anti-inflammatory, antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal, antioxidant…).
Synergetic action of extracts
Propolis, Echinacea, European alder and Cymbopogon citratus
Essential oils: Lemon, Orange, Clove, Cassia and Peppermint
Combinations to consider
– G9 IMM-GEM – strengthens the immune system (prevention + treatment of early infection).
– G15 SIN-GEM – all URTI + ENT infections including chronic infectious sinusitis.
– G18 BAC-GEM complements G25 Propolis due to its many therapeutic properties (anti-inflammatory, antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal) + strengthens the immune system. Indications: ENT + URTI infections
– G37 Rubus fructicosus (Bramble) (YS) – active against Staphylococcus aureus & Candida albicans.
Indications: pulmonary infections.
– G41 Rosa canina (Dog rose) (YS) – active against E. coli + anti viral + supports the immune system.
Indications: ENT infections
– G75 Juglans regia (Walnut) (B) – active against Staphylococcus aureus & E. coli. Indications: pulmonary + intestinal infections.