Reduces the duration & relieves infections of the upper respiratory tract, cold, cough, bronchitis
Supportive therapy to treat and reduce the duration of upper respiratory tract infections. Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine as an expectorant to help relieve coughs associated with upper respiratory tract infections, such as cold, flu and bronchitis.
Ingredients (organic) fresh plants 1:2 each 1.5 ml contains:
- Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea) (root) 225 mg
- Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea) (flowering top) 82 mg
- Elecampane (Inula helenium) (root) 148 mg
- Oregano (Origanum vulgare) (aerial part) 112 mg
- Thyme (Thymus serpyllum) (leaf) 97 mg
- Balsam poplar (Populus balsamifera) (bud) 90 mg
Non-medicinal ingredients: 50% organic ethyl alcohol, water.
*Certified organic by Ecocert Canada
Dosage: Adults: 45 drops 4 times daily in a little water (gargle and swallow). Take as soon as first signs of a cold or an infection appear.
Duration of use: For use beyond 8 weeks, consult a health care practitioner.
If symptoms persist or worsen, if the cough persists, if you are taking immune-suppressants, if you have an autoimmune disorder, if you have a progressive systemic disease such as tuberculosis, collagenosis, multiple sclerosis, AIDS and/or HIV infection, consult a health care practitioner.
- Do not use during pregnancy and lactation.
Could cause an allergic reaction to propolis and acetylsalicylic acid (ASA) or other salicylates or persons with an allergy or hyper-sensitivity to plants of the Asteraceae/Daisy family.