Galphimia Glauca nasal spray
Dryness and itching of the mucous membranes. Burning discharge from eyes and nose. Sneezing. Coryza. Hay fever. Allergic rhinitis.
Mode of action
Galphimia glauca: Allergic rhinitis, grippal states with rhinopharyngial congestion.
Galphimia glauca D6 1 g. Non-medicinal ingredients: water for injections, sodium chloride.
Adults and children 12 years and older: 1-2 pump stroke in each nostril 3-5 times daily; Children (1-11 years): 1 pump stroke in each nostril 4 times daily; or as directed by a health care practitioner.
- Must be used within 30 days after the seal is broken.
- Protect from light/heat.
- No preservatives or propellants.
- URSATEC 3 K dosage type spray nozzle.
Cautions and warnings
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Consult a health care practitioner before use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use more than 30 days after the seal is broken.
- Can be used for patients of all ages: appropriate for both children and adults.