The gemmotherapy Rescue Complex. It reduces nervousness and combats stress very quickly.
– Ficus carica (Fig buds) is an extraordinary remedy because it acts in depth on the endocrine system contributing thus to the regulation of a good number of problems. At the nervous level, its calming action is well known and remarkable. It is an anti-anguish of first order, useful to neutralise the effects of stress, internal as well as external. It acts in any nervous disorder (spasmophilia, epilepsy, facial neuralgia, insomnia…).
– Ficus carica macerate has a characteristic action on hormones which form an important regulating system in our body. Active in the brain (cortico-hypothalamic axis), it works in existential depression, neurosensorial balance, psychosomatic affections, subjective syndromes… and improves the overall condition. Promotes the action of Tilia tomentosa (action on the «spleen-pancreas» energetic system)
– Ribes nigrum (Black currant buds) in addition to all its well-known properties, reinforces the action of the buds or essential oils with which it is associated. Adaptogenic.
– Lavandula officinalis (Lavender oil) has an antispasmodic action which is useful in anguish, sleep disorders, nervousness, and various cramps. It plays the role of energetic cleansing of the psyche. Paracelsus already advised it in mental diseases, hysteria, manias. It is indicated in cramps in the solar plexus, calms violent emotions, and exerts a sedative action, purifying negative emotions. It brings harmony and balance.
– Angelica archangelica (Angelica) ingredient of lots of abbey liquors is known as a longevity herb similar to ginseng. It is recommended in psychological instability (agitated, hurried up), fear of conflicts, precipitation. It develops inner strength and capacity for decision making.
– Citrus aurantium (Neroli-bitter orange) is mainly known for its hydrosol or floral water of orange flowers. These flowers, traditionally composing the wedding headdress, would have the virtue of alleviating the anxiety of the first wedding night. Neroli, the essential oil of bitter orange, has a deeply relaxing effect which acts as a bumper against energetic shocks. It is the “rescue remedy” of aromatherapy: it acts rapidly in case of psychological shocks, restores self-confidence, calms excessive nervousness, fears, and alleviates palpitations.
– The rescue complex of gemmotherapy and aromatherapy.
– Used for afflictions of the nervous system.
– Reduces nervousness, anxiety.
– Acts against emotional shocks.
– Combats stress and brings relaxation.