Eliminates tough lingering odors & freshens the air.
This fresh air spray guarantees a healthier air thanks to rigorously selected essential oils. With Pranarom’s proprietary spray technology, particles remain suspended in the atmosphere for targeted efficiency.
13 of the 15 essential oils composing this product come from Madagascar, where Pranarom has been committed for more than 10 years to the production of ethical, ecological and sustainable essential oils. Ravintsara, Clove and Niaouli are well known for their purifying power and their proven effectiveness.
Alcohol*/Isopropyl alcohol/Denatonium benzoate, Citrus sinensis peel oil expressed* (Sweet Orange), Cinnamomum camphora bark oil (Ho Wood), Melaleuca quinquinervia oil* (Niaouli), Eucalyptus globulus leaf oil* (Eucalyptus globulus), Cinnamomum camphora leaf oil* (Ravintsara), Cinnamosma fragrans oil* (Saro), Pelargonium graveolens oil* (Egyptian Geranium), Cananga odorata flower oil* (Ylang-Ylang), Eucalyptus citriodora oil (Lemon Eucalyptus), Cymbopogan giganteus oil* (Citronella from Madagascar), Eugenia caryophyllus bud oil* (Clove), Cedrelopsis grevei oil* (Katrafay), Pogostemon cablin oil* (Patchouli), Zingiber officinalis root oil* (Ginger), Helichrysum gymnocephalum oil* (Everlasting from Madagascar), Ravensara aromatica leaf oil* (Ravensare).
* Ingredient resulting from Organic Agriculture (Certisys control BE-BIO-01).
How to use:
Daily use according to your needs, particularly ideal during winter months: at home (kitchen, bedroom and playroom), in the car (1 second is enough to eliminate odours), at the office (freshens the air). Spray in the ambient air for 5 seconds while circulating in the room, 2 to 3 times a day, to deodorize up 20 m2. Wash hands after handling the product.
Precautions and warnings:
- Use only as directed. Infants under 1 year old and pregnant women: spray in their absence 30 minutes before returning to the room. Same before bedtime. Highly flammable liquid and vapor. Can cause cutaneous allergy. Can cause serious eye irritation. Use and store in a well-ventilated place.
- If swallowed, do not induce vomiting, immediately consult a poison control center, keeping the packaging nearby. If skin irritation occurs, consult a physician. In case of contact with eyes, rinse cautiously with water for several minutes and consult a doctor.
- Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal. Help stop inhalation abuse. Participate in the fight against the inhalation of volatile substances.
- CONTAINER MAY EXPLODE IF HEATED.
- Contents under pressure. Do not place in hot water or near radiators, stoves or other sources of heat. Do not puncture or incinerate container or store at temperatures over 50°C. Do not use in presence of open flame or spark.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.