Vitamin / Herbal Combination
In times of stress, the body uses more of certain nutrients, especially the B-Complex family and vitamin C. Because these nutrients are water-soluble, they are easily eliminated and must be replenished on a regular basis.
Did you know? Stress can either be acute or long-term. Long-term stress is particularly dangerous. A state of continual stress eventually wears out the body. Because of its effect on immune response, stress increases susceptibility to illness and slows healing.
Features and Benefits
- Vitamin B complex and vitamin C supplement.
- Provides nutrients needed by the nervous system and the adrenal glands.
Medicinal Ingredients: Each tablet contains
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 400 mg
- Pantothenic acid (d-calcium pantothenate) 80 mg
- Niacinamide 40 mg
- VitaminB1 (thiamine mononitrate) 20 mg
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 20 mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) 20 mg
- Biotin 100 mcg
- Vita-min B12 (cyanocobalamin) 33 mcg
- Folic acid (folate) 133 mcg.
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Dicalcium phosphate, cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable source), Schisandra fruit (Schisandrachinensis), choline bitar-trate, wheat germ flour (Triticum aestivum),inositol, magnesium stearate (vegetable source), silicon dioxide, para-aminobenzoic acid (PABA), lemon bioflavonoid extract, extract of hops flowers (Humulus lupulus),extract of passionflower flowers (Passiflora incarnata) and extract of valerian root (Valeriana officinalis).
Dosage (adults): Take two tablets daily with a meal.