Improves Digestion and Immune function, regulates a healthy gut flora
All natural, Non-GMO & Gluten Free. 50 Billion active cells.
In today’s fast paced society most diets are unbalanced. Adding Silver Lining Pre & Probiotics + Digestive Enzymes to your daily routine will help properly digest your food, break down and eliminate waste – while at the same time building up the healthy microorganisms needed to maintain, fortify and protect your overall health and well being.
Silver Lining Pre & Probiotics + Digestive Enzymes’
- Improves digestion
- Dramatically increases immune function
- Aids in the absorption of vitamins and minerals
- Assists in the elimination of toxins
- Limits intestinal upsets, diarrhea and constipation (IBS)
- Inhibits the growth of harmful bacteria
- Contains 50 billion active cells
- Shelf stable (no refrigeration necessary)
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- No sugar, salt, starch or gluten
- We adhere to our high standards of quality control. You can be sure that every bottle of Silver Lining has been thoroughly inspected.
Silver Lining is for Everyone:
- The ones trying to get back on track – and their support system.
- The aspiring health advocate – and the seekers of balance.
- The recovering patients – and their caretakers.
- The ones in their golden years – and the ones turning a new leaf after years of neglect.
- Everyone benefits from taking our unique blend of prebiotic, probiotics and digestive enzymes, regardless of age, weight or health condition.
- Lactobacillus casei 1 billion CFU
Important for the growth of Lactobacilus acidophilus, prevents the growth of harmful bacteria, safe and effective treatment for acute and infectious diarrhea, of great value in preventing AAD.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus 1 billion CFU
Commonly found in the human digestive tract, produces vitamin K, has the ability to overcome harmful bacteria, this strain is commonly wiped out after a round of antibiotics, essential for a healthy gut flora.
- Bifidobacterium bifidum 1 billion CFU
Has been shown to increase immune function and shorten the duration of sickness, has a unique ability to fight E. coli, is found in breast milk which is the first way infants begin to colonize a healthy gut flora.
- Pediococus acidilactici 48 billion CFU
Is a unique strain that has the ability to endure a wide range of temperatures and pH levels – allowing the strain to colonize in the digestive tract extremely efficiently. It helps your immune system work at its peak potential, prevents the growth of certain pathogens, specifically Salmonella, E. coli, and C. diff. diarrhea.
- Whey 90 mg
- Alpha-Amylase 100 FCC GLA units
- Cellulase 1000 FCC
- Lipase 1500 FCC
- Bacterial Protease 150,000 FCC
Directions for use: Adults 1 capsule twice a day. Take with food/meal at least 2-3 before or after antibiotics. For prolonged use consult a healthcare practitioner.
Warning: if you have nausea, fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea, severe abdominal pain, gastrointestinal lesions/ulcers, diabetes, are pregnant or breastfeeding, are taking anticoagulant agent or anti-inflammatory agents, or are having surgery, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. If symptoms of digestive upset/diarrhea occur, worsen or persist beyond 3 days, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner. In such case of hypersensitivity/allergy, discontinue use. If you have an immune-compromised condition (i.e. AIDS, lymphoma, long-term corticosteroid treatment), do not use this product.