Kali sulphuricum is an oxygen carrier and is used in situations where thick, yellowish, profuse secretions are present. S7 can work in conjunction with S4, which is also an oxygen carrier.
Use it for desquamations on the skin with the formation of a yellowish crust. S7 is also used for catarrh of every kind and localization with greenish secretions. Conjunctivitis, otitis, croup, pneumonia, measles, scarlet fever and ulcers are also some of the many conditions that can be cured by Kali sulphuricum.
ROLE: Structural, electrochemical, catalytic.
MEMORY KEY: Cell oxygenator.
DISCHARGE: Eruptions; yellowish-green; profuse and intermittent secretions.
KEY NOTES: Chronic infections; seborrhea, dandruff; sinusitis; chapped lips, scaling; nausea.
Conditions arising as a result of hypoxia. Symptoms which demonstrate abnormal cellular respiration. All conditions which call for oxygen (due to a lack of oxygen). 3rd stage inflammation. Mucopurulent discharges. Bacterial and fungal infections; fever; dry, flaky skin.
- Profuse desquamation of skin and mucous membranes. Flaking of the scalp; eczema, psoriasis.
- Excessive mucus and mucopurulent exudate, catarrhal deafness.
- Low energy levels; desire for fresh air.
- Exudate: yellow-green, slimy, purulent and mucopurulent discharges from skin or mucous membranes.
< Hot, stuffy rooms; smoky rooms. Springtime, late afternoon, evening; hot, humid weather or changeable weather, heat; hot drinks.
> Cool, fresh air, open air; stable weather, dry weather.
- Scaling of the hands/feet
- Seborrhea, loss of hair
- Sinusitis accompanied with headaches
- Profuse and intermittent secretions
- Eczema, psoriasis
- Chronic cough