Natrum sulphuricm regulates the density of the intercellular fluids by eliminating excess water. A deficiency of S11 will cause ailments affecting the liver e.g. abdominal discomfort, headaches and constipation attributed to excessive secretion of bile. Also, it will cause sandy deposits in the urine, watery infiltrations, a brownish-green coating of the tongue and a bitter taste in the mouth. S11 is also the principal remedy in the treatment of symptoms related to humid conditions such as asthma and influenza.
Finally, S11 is used to help fight cellulitis (density regulation). Use it in conjunction with R7, S11 is wonderful to add to a detoxification program.
ROLE: Structural, electrochemical, catalytic.
MEMORY KEY: Problem fluid remover; I.C.F. density regulator.
DISCHARGE: Stuffy nose; yellow/green, offensive; phlegmy cough.
KEY NOTES: Warts, condyloma; eczema; nausea (at night); congested liver; uric acid.
Conditions that arise from abnormal distribution, concentration, and elimination of body fluids. Detoxification of endogenous and exogenous compounds in the liver and blood; general or localised oedema; nausea, jaundice; vesicular eczema.
- General oedema; lymphatic stasis.
- Disorders of poor detoxification, sluggish liver function; inadequate bile flow.
- Antidote for heavy metal poisoning.
- Pregnancy – to aid fetal hormone secretion.
- Exudate: thick, yellow mucus; watery vesicles; yellow serous exudate that forms scales.
< Hot, humid weather. Damp, wet weather; before storms; seaside, seafood.
> Dry, warm weather, open, fresh air, changing body position frequently, pressure or rubbing affected area.
- Genital perspiration
- Offensive perspiration of armpits
- Congested liver
- Swelling of the breasts before menses