Natrum phosphoricum is an acid neutralizer. It is used in chronic catarrh, yellowish acid diarrhea, acidic eructation, jaundice, diabetes, renal lithiasis and nephritis. It is good for ailments arising from an acid blood condition such as stiffness and swelling of joints and tissues, acne and infertility.
Keep by the bed in case of sleeplessness caused by indigestion (acidity).
A deficiency of this salt in your body will cause an accumulation of uric acid and therefore cause gout and rheumatism.
The keynote of Natrum phosphoricum is that the root of the tongue has a creamy coating or is golden yellow.
ROLE: Structural, electrochemical, catalytic.
MEMORY KEY: Acid remover.
DISCHARGE: Creamy, honey like; dry skin; root of tongue has a creamy coating.
KEY NOTES: Eczema, urticaria; eyes squinting; stomach hyperacidity; anguish, depression; negative attitude.
Conditions which result from incomplete breakdown and elimination of metabolic acid waste from the tissues (lactic acid and uric acid). Gastric and urinary acidity. Gout, fibrositis. Degenerative arthritis. Fat intolerance. Muscle stiffness, painful joints.
- Excess acidity in body tissues.
- Sour sweat or discharges.
- Indigestion with acid reflux or an ulcerative condition.
- May be used in gallbladder disease to prevent gallstone formation and promote bile flow.
- Exudate: all golden yellow/honey coloured; serous exudate; sour eructations; sour vomiting; leucorrhea; scalding exudate.
< Changeable weather. Thunderstorms. Open air. Fatty, rich food. Afternoon or evening.
> Stable weather.
- Stomach hyperacidity
- Parasitosis, candida