Breathe Free, to relieve and soothe sore throats
RespirActin® is a pleasant tasting herbal tonic used in herbal medicine to help relieve seasonal allergy symptoms. Thyme, fenugreek, and marshmallow are traditionally used in herbal medicine to help relieve coughs, excess mucous of the upper respiratory passage and irritation of the oral and pharyngeal mucosa.
A delicious herbal tonic that contains a synergistic blend of premium grade herbs to support the airways while soothing the throat. It is safe and effective for children and adults of all ages.
RespirActin helps you breathe easy-fast!
Safe and effective, delicious tasting RespirActin is made from a treasured 150 year-old formula that goes to work immediately to help relieve and soothe sore throats and bring the respiratory system back into balance.
RespirActin can be used daily and contains no ephedra, caffeine, or alcohol.
- Works immediately to balance the respiratory system
- Aids in relieving symptoms of allergies, asthma, hay fever, cough, and cold and other respiratory disorders
- Provides clearer breathing, better blood oxygenation and long-term relief from chronic respiratory conditions
- Aids athletes when taken 20 minutes before a workout
- 2-year shelf life
Ingredients: per 1 Tbs (15ml)
- Honey/Honey Apis melifera 1.125g
- Nigella/Seed Nigella staiva 38mg
- Thyme/Leaf Thymus vulgaris 38mg
- Clove/Bud Syzgium aronaticum 38mg
- Rosemary/Leaf Rosmarinus officinalis 38mg
- Sage/Leaf Salvia officinalis 38mg
- Spearmint/Leaf Mentha spicata 38mg
- Chamomile/Flower Matricaria chamomilla 4mg
- Witch Hazel/Leaf Hamamelis virginiana 4mg
- Juniper/Berry Juniperus communis 4mg
- Cassia Cinnamon/Bark Cinnamomum cassia 4mg
- Fenugreek/Seed Trigonella foenum-graecum 0.5mg
- Solomon’s eal/Root Polygonatum multiforum 0.5mg
- Eleuthero/Root Eleutherococcus senticosus 0.5mg
- Marshmallow/Root Althea officinalis 0.5mg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Purified water, Potassium Sorbate.
Directions: Shake well before using. Take on an empty stomach. Refrigerate after opening.
Recommended Dose: Take 1-2 Tablespoons morning and evening.
Cautions and Warnings: Consult a health care provider prior to use if you are taking chemotherapeutic agents, if you have severe circulatory disorder or if you have high blood pressure or diabetes. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
Contra-indications: Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, if you are undergoing hypoglycemic therapy, hormonal therapy, if you have gastrointestinal inflammation, impaired kidney function including inflammation, anticoagulant therapy or are taking monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAO) or any other medication. If you have a seizure disorder (e.g. epilepsy), do not use this product.
Known adverse reactions: Hypersensitivity/allergy may occur, in which case, discontinue use. Discontinue use if skin hypersensitivity such as skin or mucous membrane irritation occurs.