Neuralgia of various regions; trigeminal neuralgia; facial neuralgia; neuritis.
Mode of action
Aconitum: Burning pains, paraesthesia, and anaesthesia as a consequence of exposure to dry, cold weather; paralyzed sensations.
Cedron: Periodical neuralgia; shooting left-sided pain; supraorbital pain; intermittent fever.
Colocynthis: Neuralgia and sciatica; left facial neuralgia; pains are paroxysmal, stitching, and cramping; pains are ameliorated from pressure, from heat, and bending double.
Kalmia: Combination of neuralgia and rheumatism; facial neuralgia, especially right sided; post-herpetic neuralgia; stiffness around the eyes and eyelids; intercostal neuralgia.
Verbascum: Trigeminal neuralgia, facial neuralgia; periodic, severe attacks of pain.
Aconitum D4 2 g, Cedron D4 2 g, Colocynthis D6 2 g, Kalmia D4 2 g, Verbascum D4 2 g.
Non-medicinal ingredients: ethanol, purified water.
Adults and children 12 years and older 5-10 drops 1-3 times daily; acute cases: 4-6 times in a little water or undiluted or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Remedies to be considered
- Neuralgic, rheumatic pains: R11 additionally, BC-19
- Occipital neuralgia: alternate with R16, BC-12
- Topically: apply R30 and/or R61 if indicated
- Rheumatism of the shoulder region and the distal upper limbs: R46, BC-19
- Neuralgia caused by sinusitis: alternate R49 or R49 JUNIOR, BC-5 with R70
- Intercostal neuralgia: R61
- Sciatica: R71, BC-19
- Headaches: R81, BC-12
- Neuralgic head pain originating in the ears and teeth; trigeminal neuralgia: R187, BC-10, BC-21, BC-23
- Typically prescribed as an acute remedy in the treatment of neuralgic pain of any part (not limited to facial neuralgia).