Mode of action
Arsenicum album: Burning pains, ameliorated by warm applications; aggravation of pain at midnight; unbearable nocturnal pains, felt even during sleep.
Colocynthis: Neuralgias of various areas; intercostal neuralgia; stabbing, shooting pains.
Ranunculus bulbosus: Intercostal neuralgia, especially of the lower left chest. Chest pains worse motion, inspiration, and worse lying on painful side; herpes zoster of the chest, post-herpetic neuralgia.
Rhus toxicodendron: Neuralgic and rheumatic complaints which are aggravated at rest and upon first movement and ameliorated on continued movement; pains are better from warmth.
Arsenicum album D12 1 g, Colocynthis D12 1 g, Ranunculus bulbosus D3 7 g, Rhus toxicodendron D30 1 g.
Non-medicinal ingredients: ethanol, purified water.
Adults and children 12 years and older 5-10 drops 1-3 times daily in a little water or undiluted or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Remedies to be considered
- Degenerative discs lesions; osteochondritis: R11, BC-19
- Osteoarthritis of the thoracic vertebrae causing intercostal neuralgia: R11 additionally, BC-19
- Pleurisy: R24 additionally
- Topically: R30 or R61
- Concurrent Herpes zoster infection or post-infectious neuralgia: R68 in alternation with R69, administered every ½-1-2 hours
- Trigeminal or facial neuralgia: R70 or R187 additionally
- Sciatica: R71, BC-19
- Alleviates pain associated with shingles.