Acute circulatory disturbances; circulatory shock, cardiogenic shock following cardiac failure; circulatory disturbances following infectious diseases and injuries. Chronic circulatory disturbances with syncopal tendency and vertigo.
Mode of action
The individual remedies in R67 collectively function to improve circulation and strengthen the myocardium.
Ammonium carbonicum: Congestion of blood in the chest; cardiac palpitations, after exertion; vertigo; dyspnea.
Camphora: Circulatory collapse together with chills, cold sweat, pallor, and cyanosis; general slowing of the circulation; imperceptible pulse.
Carbo vegetabilis: Dyspnea; congestive heart failure with anxiety, dyspnea, cyanosis, oedema; syncope, collapse states, general debility.
Crotalus cascavella: Post-infectious cardiac insufficiency and circulatory disturbances; cardiac rhythm disorders, palpitations; syncope.
Hydrocyanicum acidum: Cardiogenic shock with icy coldness of the body and impending respiratory arrest. Syncope and sudden collapse; undetectable pulse.
Tabacum: Imperceptible pulse with facial pallor, cold sweat, trembling, coldness of the extremities, vertigo, and nausea.
Veratrum album: Circulatory collapse; cold sweat with vertigo and vomiting; imperceptible pulse; cold, cyanotic hands and feet; syncope on rising.
Ammonium carbonicum D6 1 g, Camphora D6 2 g, Carbo vegetabilis D30 1 g, Crotalus cascavella D12 1 g, Hydrocyanicum acidum D6 1 g, Tabacum D6 1 g, Veratrum album D6 3 g.
Non-medicinal ingredients: ethanol, purified water.
Adults and children 12 years and older 5-10 drops 1-3 times daily in a little water or undiluted or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Remedies to be considered
- Acute myocardial infarction: R2, R55, and R67, in alternation; alternate these three remedies every 5-10 minutes initially, depending on the severity of the case. Subsequently, increase the interval between administration of the remedies to ½-1-2 hourly. When the patient improves and there is no further shock, administer R3 in alternation with R2 to aid in preventing permanent damage to the myocardium.
- Circulatory disturbances during menopause: R10
- Hypotonic cases: alternate R44 with R67.
- Activates the circulatory system after surgery.
- Considered for patients who are elderly, immobile or have poor mobility.
- In acute circulatory shock administer every ¼-½ hour. If necessary, administer 10-15 drops with or without water every 5 minutes. Upon improvement, administer the remedy less frequently. In chronic circulatory disturbances administer 10-15 drops in some water 3 times daily before meals, over a variable period of time.