Psoriasis; seborrhea; psoriatic dermatitis, eczema.
Mode of action
The constitutional remedies in R65 have particular affinity for the skin.
Arsenicum album: Eczema with dry skin, intense burning, and itching; psoriasis; skin ulcerations; intense pruritus, made worse by scratching.
Berberis aquifolium: Eczema, psoriasis, pityriasis.
Calcium carbonicum Hahnemanni: Eczema and cracking of the skin especially in winter; abscess or boil formation, warts; psoriasis.
Graphites: Thick skin, with cracks; eczema, psoriasis; skin eruptions which weep a thick, yellow fluid, and are intensely pruritic; unhealthy skin.
Hydrocotyle asiatica: Pruritis with heavy desquamation and sloughing of skin; pustular and vesicular eruptions.
Natrium chloratum: Seborrheic dermatitis; urticaria, eczema with acrid fluid discharge localized on the forehead, or at the edge of the scalp; herpetic eruptions.
Arsenicum album D12 1 g, Berberis aquifolium Ø = D1 3 g, Calcium carbonicum Hahnemanni D30 1 g, Graphites D12 1 g, Hydrocotyle asiatica D2 3 g, Natrium chloratum D30 1 g.
Non-medicinal ingredients: ethanol, purified water.
Adults and children 12 years and older 5-10 drops 1-3 times daily in a little water or undiluted or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Remedies to be considered
- In the case of endocrine dysfunction: R19 (men) or R20 (women) respectively, in addition to R65, BC-20
- To enhance reactivity; constitutional improvement: R21, BC-20
- Eczema: R23 additionally, BC-20
- Fungal infection: BIO 82
- Warts, cutaneous growths: R188
- Skin conditions characterized by dryness, cracking, redness, itching.
- In order to avoid aggravation, begin treatment at 1 time daily for 3-4 days, followed by 2 times daily for 3-4 days, increasing to 3 times daily, if necessary. It is not necessary to exceed this dosage.
- Drainage therapy may be of benefit (R7, R21).
- For additional relief, apply R30 topically.