Parasitic infection, vermifuge
Helminthic infection, including intestinal nematodes; ascariasis; enterobiasis.
Mode of action
R56 is not a fast acting vermifuge. R56 functions to remove the symptoms of parasitic infection and improve the overall constitution. In this way, a lasting cure is possible and relapses are prevented. Artemisia vulgaris: Spasms or convulsions in children; complaints from worms; digestive complaints including atonic stomach, biliary dyskinesia; general tonic effect.
Cina: Children with facial pallor and dark circles around the mouth and eyes; grinding of the teeth during sleep, easily startled. Nervous complaints associated with helminthic infection; convulsions, spasms; worms in stool; pinworms, puritis ani.
Filix: Specifically active as an antihelminthic, particularly against tapeworm infection; restlessness at night; spastic intestinal contractions.
Graphites: Constitutional remedy. Increased appetite, dyspepsia, meteorism, flatulence; rectal itching, hemorrhoids.
Mercurius sublimatus corrosivus: Inflamed intestinal mucous membranes with tenesmus; sticky nocturnal perspiration.
Tanacetum vulgare: Helminthic infection; easily startled; nervous irritation in children, nervous twitching, tics.
50ml Drops DIN-HM: 80029343 | Junior Drops DIN-HM: 80002377
50ml Drops – Medicinal ingredients
Artemisia vulgaris D1 1 g, Cina D4 1 g, Filix D3 1 g, Graphites D30 1 g, Mercurius sublimatus corrosivus D6 1 g, Tanacetum vulgare D1 1 g.
Non-medicinal ingredients: ethanol, purified water.
Junior 22ml Drops – Medicinal Ingredients
Artemisia vulgaris D6 1 g, Cina D6 1 g, Filix D6 1 g, Graphites D30 1 g, Mercurius sublimatus corrosivus D8 1 g, Tanacetum vulgare D6 1 g.
Non-medicinal ingredients: ethanol, purified water
50ml Drops: Adults and children 12 years and older 5-10 drops 1-3 times daily in a little water or undiluted or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Junior 22ml drops: Infants (0-12 months) 2-3 drops; Children (1-5 years) 3-5 drops; Children (6-11 years) 5-8 drops, all ages take 2 times daily in a little water or undiluted or as directed by a health care practitioner.
- If hypersensitivity to composite flower.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use in cases of renal insufficiency.
Known adverse reactions:
- In rare cases, hypersalivation may occur after use, in which case the product should be discontinued.
Remedies to be considered
- Gastric complaints: R5, R190, BC-25
- Hepatic complaints: R7
- Intestinal colics: R37 or R37 JUNIOR additionally, BC-3
- Slow acting formula, duration of treatment may be several months.
- If constipation is associated with infection, consider R7.
- Symptoms of infection include teeth grinding, restlessness, dark circles around eyes, no weight gain despite eating a lot, nausea, constipation, nervousness.