Chronic skin and blood diseases
Chronic eczema; chronic skin conditions which do not yield to conventional therapeutic intervention; constitutional improvement in cases of skin diseases; to increase reactivity.
Mode of action
Medorrhinum: Diffuse itching of the skin worse in the evening. Redness with copper red coloured spots, sometimes turning brown, warts. Results from suppressed gonorrhea.
Psorinum: Influences the lymphatic and glandular system; vesicles, nodules, and pustules; increase in sebaceous secretions, with an offensive discharge; general mental and physical debility; aggravation from cold.
Thuja occidentalis: Painful and over-sensitive skin; papo-vesicular or pustular eruptions which are pruritic, burning and cause formication; eczema particularly on the scalp and face; warts, skin tags, and tumors of the skin; hydrogenoid constitution.
Vaccinotoxinum: Side effects from smallpox vaccination, persistent skin eruptions, neuralgias, general dyscrasia.
Medorrhinum D30 1 g, Psorinum D30 1 g, Thuja occidentalis D30 1 g, Vaccinotoxinum D30 1 g.
Non-medicinal ingredients: ethanol, purified water.
Adults and children 12 years and older 10-15 drops; Children (1-11 years) 5-10 drops; all ages take 3 times daily in a little water or undiluted or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Remedies to be considered
- Tumors, warts, eczema: R17
- Acute and chronic eczema: R23 additionally, BC-20
- To stimulate the immune response and to improve reactivity: R26
- Psoriasis, seborrhea: R65, BC-20
- Improper fatty acid assimilation or impaired fat metabolism: BIO 89
- Warts, cutaneous growths: R188
- Considered as a drainage formula – deep acting.
- Skin disorders associated with vaccination.
- Prescribed as a detox remedy after vaccination, and in the treatment of ill effects of vaccination: 2-3 drops 3 times daily 1 week before and 1 week after vaccination.
- Typically, duration of treatment is 3 weeks for mild cases and 6 weeks for more severe cases.
- It is not advisable to administer in conjunction with other formulas, particularly other drainage formulas.
- Helps clear miasmatic influences of the fetus.