Inflammation, fever, infection
Localized inflammation of an acute or chronic, catarrhal or purulent nature, with swelling of the glands. Sudden onset of infection and high fever, with irritation of the meninges, conjunctiva, or pharynx. Specifically: inflammation and suppuration of the pharyngeal lymphatics; all types of tonsillary angina, tonsillitis; scarlet fever; otitis media; conjunctivitis, uveitis; meningitis; inflammation of the maxillary sinus and of the dental roots.
Inflammation of glands: mumps, orchitis, pancreatitis, cholecystitis, appendicitis, parametritis, bartholinitis. Acute rheumatic polyarthritis, monoarthritis, gouty arthritis. Lymphadenitis, lymphangitis, phlegmonous inflammation, abscess; whitlow; furuncles and carbuncles; erysipelas; quinsy.
Mode of action
Apis: Inflammatory infiltration, with oedematous swelling.
Barium chloratum: Chronic disease with swelling and suppuration of the lymph nodes, such as in tuberculous lymphadenitis, affecting children.
Belladonna: Inflammatory hyperemia of the skin, mucous membranes and glands; dryness of the mucosa; high fever, delirium; moistness of the skin during fever.
Calcarea iodatum: Chronic tonsillitis; lymphadenitis and swelling of the lymph nodes in the throat and neck.
Hepar sulphuris: Tendency for catarrhal inflammations and suppuration.
Kalium bichromicum: Plastic exudation of the mucous membranes in the nose, pharyngeal cavity and pharynx. Viscous, stringy mucus; mucosal ulceration.
Lachesis: Acute pyogenic infection; cardiac irregularity.
Marum verum: Adenoid vegetation; chronic catarrh of the postnasal cavities.
Mercurius sublimates corrosivus: Acute inflammation of the glandular mucosa; sticky perspiration.
Phytolacca: Swelling and reddening of the pharynx and tonsils; pain which radiates upwards to the ears.
Apis D4 1 g, Barium chloratum D6 1 g, Belladonna D4 1 g, Calcium iodatum D4 1 g, Hepar sulfuris D12 1 g, Kalium bichromicum D4 1 g, Lachesis D12 1 g, Marum verum D6 1 g, Mercurius sublimatus corrosivus D6 1 g, Phytolacca D4 1 g.
Non-medicinal ingredients: ethanol, purified water.
Drops: Adults and children 12 years and older 5-10 drops; Children (1-11 years) 3-5 drops; Infants (0-12 months) 2-3 drops, all ages take 2-3 times daily in a little water or undiluted or as directed by a health care practitioner.
In acute cases (see age group) the same dosage every 30-60 minutes (up to 12 times per day).
Cautions and warnings
Consult a health care practitioner:
- if symptoms persist or worsen
- before use in thyroid conditions
- before use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
Do not use if hypersensitive to chromium.
Do not use in case of renal insufficiency.
Known adverse reactions
In rare cases, hypersalivation may occur after use, in which case the product should be discontinued.
In very rare cases, skin reactions may occur after use, in which case the product should be discontinued.
Remedies to be considered
- In the case of influenza: R6, BC-5, BC-6, BC-11
- Chronic rheumatic arthritis: R11, BC-19
- Muscular rheumatism and chronic rheumatism of joints: R11 and R46 (forearms and hands)
- Cystopyelitis: R18, BC-10
- Pleuritis: R24, R1 additionally, particularly if preceded by quinsy. BC-10, BC-11
- Acute polyarthritis (i.e. rheumatoid arthritis): R11 in alternation with R1 every 1-2 hours initially, BC-19
- Ovaritis: R38 or R39 alternation with R1, BC-10
- Chronic paraxysmal appendicitis: R1 and R38 once daily, 5-10 drops of each, BC-10
- Acute appendicitis prior to surgery: administer R38, 5-10 drops alternately every 1-2 hours, BC-10
- Nephrolithiasis: R27
- Teething difficulties: R35 or R35 JUNIOR, BC-21, BC-23
- Adnexitis; parametritis: R38 and R39, additionally 2-3 times daily, BC-10
- Bronchitis: R48, R57, if necessary, also R8 and/or R9 or R9 JUNIOR, BC-6, BC-10
- Proteinuria subsequent to tonsillitis, quinsy or nephritis: R64
- Pancreatitis: R72
- Chronic conjunctivitis: R78
- Fungal infection: BIO 82
- Bacterial infection: BIO 87
- Viral infection: BIO 88
- Weakened immune system: BIO 93, R193
- Otitis media: R187, BC-10
- Tinnitus: R191
- Parotitis/mumps: R186
- Mucosal inflammation of the eyes, nose, upper respiratory: R183, BC-5
- Inflammatory lesions of the oral mucosa: R182