Natural immune system support and relief of cold symptoms.
Recommended purpose or use:
- Echinacea purpurea is traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help fight off infections, especially of the upper respiratory tract.
- Echinacea purpurea is traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve cold symptoms.
- Supportive therapy in the treatment of upper respiratory tract infections (e.g. common colds)
- Helps to relieve the symptoms and shorten the duration of upper respiratory tract infections.
- Goldenseal is traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help alleviate infectious and inflammatory conditions of the digestive tract such as gastritis.
- Ginger is traditionally used in Herbal Medicine as an expectorant (helps bring up mucous) and anti-tussive (cough suppressant) to help relieve bronchitis as well as coughs and colds.
- An antioxidant for the maintenance of good health.
- Helps to maintain immune function.
Medicinal Ingredients: Each veggie capsule contains:
- Common Andrographis (Andrographis paniculate, Leaf) [15:1, QCE 1650mg] 110mg
- Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea, Herb top) [8:1, QCE 800mg] 100mg
- Goldenseal (Hydrastis canadensis, Root) [4:1, QCE 300mg] 75mg
- Astragalus (Astragalus membranaceus, Root) [8:1, QCE 400mg] 50mg
- European Elderberry (Sambucus nigra, Flower) [50:1, QCE 2500mg] 50mg
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale, Rhizome) [8:1, QCE 240mg] 30mg
- Cordyceps sinesis (Ophiocordyceps sinensis, Mycelia) [4:1, QCE 120mg] 30mg
- Siberian ginseng (Eleutherococcus senticosus, Root) 20mg
- Vitamin C 50mg
- Vitamin D3 (Vitamin D, Cholecalciferol) [250 IU] 6.25mg
- Zinc (Zinc citrate) 7.5mg
Non-medicinal ingredients: Magnesium stearate (Vegetable source), Hypromellose. Contains no added gluten, nuts, eggs, dairy products, animal products, fish or shellfish, corn, wheat or yeast.
Recommended dose: (Adults) 2 capsules 2 times per day. Take at first sign of infection.
Cautions and warnings:
- If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care practitioner.
- If you are taking immunosuppressants, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
- If you have an autoimmune disorder, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
- If you have a progressive systemic disease such as tuberculosis, collagenosis, multiple sclerosis, AIDS and/or HIV infection, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have a kidney disorder.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have blood pressure problems.
- Consumption of Goldenseal with alcohol, other medications and/or natural health products with sedative properties is not recommended.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
Known Adverse Reactions:
Rare cases of severe allergic reactions have been known to occur; use caution if you are allergic to lants of the Daisy family.