Multi-Vitamin, Multi-Mineral Supplement
- A factor in the maintenance of good health.
- Source of vitamin A and provitamin A to help maintain eyesight, night vision, skin, membranes and immune function.
- Source of vitamin A and provitamin A to help in the development and maintenance of teeth and bones.
- An antioxidant for the maintenance of good health.
- Helps to prevent vitamin E, B1, B2, B6, pantothenic acid, B12, folic acid and biotin deficiency.
- Helps in the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus.
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, connective tissue formation, teeth and gums.
- Helps in wound healing and tissue formation.
- Helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
- Helps normal growth and development.
- Helps to form red blood cells.
- Helps to maintain proper muscle function.
- Mineral supplement.
- Provides support for healthy glucose metabolism.
- Helps to prevent chromium deficiency.
- Helps in the function of the thyroid gland.
- Helps to maintain healthy skin.
- Helps to maintain immune function.
- Calcium intake, when combined with sufficient vitamin D, a healthy diet, and regular exercise, may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis.