Himalayan Salt Lamp
This rock salt lamp is hand mined and made from salt crystals that are approximately 250 million years old from the Himalayan mountain regions.
REQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What are these lamps made of?
- Mountain Gold salt lamps are made of 100% pure A grade Himalayan salt! They are hand mined in the foothills of the Himalayas, from what was once an ancient sea. Every salt lamp is handmade, every salt lamp is unique.
What’s special about Mountain Gold Himalayan Salt Lamps?
- Mountain GoldTM salt lamps use 25 watt bulbs, unlike other brands that use 15 watts.
- Also because of our special rotary switch, users can adjust the lamp from very dim (like a night light) to the full 25 watts.
What are negative ions?
- Negative ions are atoms or molecules that have gained one or more extra negatively charge electrons.
What’s good about negative ions?
- Negatively charged ions create an environment that is similar to being near the sea or a waterfall, and are what give the air in these areas that fresh feeling.
How long can they stay on for?
- We recommend that lamps be left on 24 hours a day. Because lamps are made with 100% Himalayan salt, they tend to accumulate moisture. Leaving them on will keep them dry at all times. The user may want to put a protective covering underneath the lamp if they are being used on a wood table. If the user is going to be away for an extended period of time, it’s advised to turn them off.
Are they CSA certified?
- Yes, our lamps are CSA certified. Uncertified lamps are illegal and can be dangerous. Check for a CSA sticker on the cord to be sure.
Can I replace the bulbs of my USB lamp?
- No, the USB LED bulbs are not designed to be replaced – the bulb is soldered to a wire inside the base.