Liquid Methyl B-12 Plus is a highly absorbable vitamin B12 supplement with the addition of vitamins B3, B6, B2 and B1 as cofactors.
For vitamin B12 to be utilized in the body it must first undergo a complex activation process called methylation, which is compromised in many people today. Methyl B-12 is the bioavailable, pre-activated form of vitamin B12, and therefore is well-absorbed and efficiently utilized by the body.
Did you know?
Deficiency of vitamin B12 may result in anemia, a condition characterized by physical weakness, emotional instability and/or neurological symptoms. Vitamin B12 is critical for forming red blood cells and the transport of oxygen through the blood. Since sufficient sources of vitamin B12 are derived from animal sources only, supplementation may be essential for vegetarians. Symptoms of vitamin B12 deficiency may take more than five years to appear after the body stores (in the liver) have been depleted. People at risk for deficiency are those who have digestion system problems or had intestinal surgery or radiation, hydrochloric acid deficiency, anyone aged 60 or older, strict vegetarians, alcoholics, and people having long-term use of antacids.
Contains no animal by-products and is suitable for vegetarians.
Features & Benefits
- Supplements the body’s need for vitamin B12 and other B vitamins.
- Vitamin B12 helps to form red blood cells.
- Contains vitamins that help the body to metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
- Vitamin B3 (niacin) and B1 (thiamine) help with normal growth.
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) and B2 (riboflavin) help with tissue formation.