Antioxidant for the maintenance of good health
- Helps the body to metabolize proteins, fats and carbohydrates.
- Helps to prevent vitamin B deficiencies.
- Helps in tissue formation.
- Helps to prevent riboflavin deficiency.
- Helps normal growth and development.
- Helps to pevent vitamin B6 and vitamin B12 deficiency.
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums.
- Helps in connective tissue formation.
- Helps in wound healing.
- An antioxidant for the maintenance of good health.
- Helps to prevent vitamin C deficiency.
- Helps to reduce the risk of neural tube defects when taken daily prior to becoming pregnant and during early pregnancy.
- Helps to prevent folate deficiency.