B-Vitamin Complex for the maintenance of good health
- Biotin, pantothenic acid, vitamin B12, vitamin B6, thiamine, niacin, and nicotinamide help the body to metabolize carboyhdrates, fats and proteins.
- Biotin helps to prevent biotin deficiency.
- Choline and inositol are factors in the maintenance of good health.
- Pantothenic acid, vitamin B6, and riboflavin help in tissue formation.
- Pantothenic acid helps to prevent pantothenic acid deficiency.
- Folate helps the body to metabolize proteins, helps to form red blood cells, helps to reduce the risk of neural tube defects when taken daily prior to becoming pregnant and during early pregnancy, and helps to prevent folate deficiency.
- Niacin and nicotinamide help normal growth and development and help to prevent niacin deficiency.
- Thiamine helps normal growth and helps to prevent thiamine deficiency.
- Vitamin B6 helps to prevent vitamin B6 deficiency.