Chromium provides support for healthy glucose metabolism
- Biotin, pantothenic acid, vitamin B12, vitamin B6, thiamine, niacin, and nicotinamide help the body to metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
- Folate helps the body to metabolize proteins.
- Folate, vitamin B12 and copper help to form red blood cells.
- Niacin and niacinamide helps normal growth and development.
- Pantothenic acid, riboflavin, and vitamin B6 helps in tissue formation.
- Thiamine helps normal growth.
- Vitamin C helps the body to metabolize fats and proteins.
- Vitamin C helps in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums.
- Vitamin C, magnesium and zinc helps in connective tissue formation.
- Vitamin C helps in wound healing and is an antioxidant for the maintenance of good health.
- Copper helps to produce and repair connective tissue.
- Iodine helps in the function of the thyroid gland.
- Magnesium helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth.
- Magnesium helps to maintain proper muscle function.
- Zinc helps to maintain healthy skin, and immune function.
- Chromium helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates and fats.
- Chromium provides support for healthy glucose metabolism.