Ingredients | Each drop contains:
Betula verrucosa* ……………………………… 0.05 ml
(Silver birch buds) (extract 1:20, QCE 2.5 mg)
Non-medicinal ingredients: glycerin* (vegetal), alcohol*, purified water.
*Organic certification by Certisys-BE1
Adults and children > 12 years take 5-15 drops daily, between meals, pure or diluted in water, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding unless directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken.
- Keep in a cool, dry place.
Consider in combination with:
- Abies alba, for growing pains
- Rubus idaeus and Ilex aquifolium, fibrocystic breasts, fibroadenoma
- Juglans regia and Ribes nigrum, inflammation and infection overall
- Abies alba, juvenile osteochondritis, chronic osteomyelitis, rickets, dental cavities, bone breaks
- Ribes nigrum and Fagus sylvatica, allergies
- Ribes nigrum and Vitis vinifera, joint pain, arthritis
- Quercus robur, fatigue secondary to allergies
- Alnus glutinosa, prevention of thrombus
- Fagus sylvatica and Alnus glutinosa, recurrent infections
- Alnus glutinosa and Juglans regia, bronchitis
- Rosa canina, to work with RES together
HerbalGem gemmo complexes that contain Betula verrucosa:
- G2 ART-GEM (joint complex)
- G6 CHO-GEM (anti-cholesterol complex)
- G13 OST-GEM (bone complex)
Note: Also available in seeds (G80) which is used for psychiatric situations. It can increase the size of the amygdale and blocks protein synthesis there, related to fears and long term memory. Stimulates the adrenal glands. Available in sap (G78).
Gemmotherapy is a branch of phytotherapy that uses buds and young shoots of trees and shrubs. Gathered in the spring at a key stage of their natural growth cycle, buds and young shoots are freshly handpicked and put in maceration in a solution of water, alcohol and glycerin to extract all their active principles.