- Lung remedy, drains the lungs; LRT (lower respiratory tract) and URT (upper respiratory tract), mucous membranes and skin
- Hyperthyroidism, Grave’s disease, thyrotoxicosis; possible H-P action plays a part
- Viburnum lantana is a major pulmonary remedy (drainage LRT (lower respiratory tract) and URT (upper respiratory tract), mucous membranes, and skin), pulmonary neuro-vegetative regulatory action.
- In Chinese medicine, it is associated to the meridian Lung / Large bowel acting on diathesis 1 (psoric), with alternating symptoms between the skin and respiratory system (eczema / asthma).
- Action on the hypothalamo-pituitary-thyroid axis (Hyperthyroidism, Grave’s disease, thyrotoxicosis).
- Respiratory: Lung / Large bowel meridian – Pulmonary nervous system sedative.
- Acute asthma, 2-5 drops every 15 minutes until stable. Indicated in all forms of asthma (allergic or not – mostly infantile), exercise induced, dyspnea (helps re-establish normal respiratory function), bronchospasm (sedative on neurovegetative pulmonary system), chronic spasmodic rhinitis (great remedy). Chronic allergies. Smoker’s cough with blood in sputum. Chemical exposures affecting lungs. Smoke inhalation. Air pollution.
- Skin: Eczema (atopic, inflammatory), dermatomyositis.
- Endocrine: Hyperthyroidism, Basedow’s disease (with biotherapeutic drainage and homeopathy).
- Musculoskeletal: Rheumatoid polyarthritis, periarthritis nodosum.
- ENT: Tinnitus and vertigo secondary to spasms.