- Affinity for skin and mucous membranes
- Cleans up focal infections in the body; anti-inflammatory, anti-infectious, antiparasitic, antifungal, antibacterial
- Helps regulate blood sugar levels – pancreatic endocrine
- Improves digestion/spleen Qi function – pancreatic exocrine
- Restores the flora of the colon after antibiotics. This bud is the main remedy for diabetes and acts by normalising enzymes, insulin production and the secretion of pancreatic juice.
- Antimicrobial: Antiviral (Hepatitis C), antibiotic (antistreptococcal and antistaphylococcal), antiparasitic, antifungal, anti-inflammatory.
- Immune: Plays a role in all hyperimmunity syndromes with cutaneous manifestations. Increases general immunity. Stimulates the production of immunoglobulin.
- Cutaneous: Internal action of the remedy manifested on external disorders.
- Circulatory: Acts in chronic inflammations and promotes the general defence mechanism of the body. A recent study, conducted on 26,000 people, showed a 50% reduction in the rate of heart attack among people who eat walnuts 5 times a week. Walnuts are the only seeds containing the 3 essential fatty acids that protect the arteries (20 % oleic acid, 60 % linoleic acid, 12 to 14 % linolenic acid).
- Pulmonary: Walnut fights against infection of the bronchial mucosa and trachea.
- Digestive: Restores the flora in post antibiotic diarrhea therapy, colitis, acute & chronic pancreatitis, hemorrhagic pancreatitis, juvenile or adult onset diabetes (early diagnosis), (Walnut will detoxify the receptor sites, normalising insulin production), providing that the patient has not been insulin dependent for a very long time, hypoglycaemia.
- Hepatic: Liver afflictions, stimulates Kupffer’s cells (macrophage), alcoholic cirrhosis, hepatitis C. It can help in cases of alcohol withdrawal because it also works at a psychological level.
- Cutaneous: Acne, scleroderma, dermatomyositis, collagenosis, lupus erythematous, eczema, trichinosis, ringworm (external topical application), leprosy, which shows that the action of Juglans regia bud lies deep at the inner level for external problems.
- Circulatory: Varicose ulcers, arteritis.
- At circulatory level Juglans regia is effective in varicose ulcers and arteritis. It works in chronic inflammations and augments the natural defences of the body.
- Pulmonary: Chronic suppurations of the mucous membranes, bronchitis, sinusitis, allergies.
- Immune: Plays a role in all hyperimmune syndromes for which some skin problems are an effect. Also addresses some symptoms at osteo-articular level: evolutive chronic polyarthritis, periarthritis nodosa.
Consider in combination with
- Ficus carica, Vaccinium vitis-idaea, diarrhea post-antibiotics, potentia-tes the dysbiotic action of Juglans regia, for parasites in the intestines
- Platanus orientalis, blepharitis
- Cornus sanguinea, Ficus carica, GB infections
- Acer campestris, hyperglycemia
- Vaccinium vitis-idaea, dysbiosis
- Betula pubescens, Alnus glutinosa, chronic bronchitis
- Ribes nigrum, infected eczema
- Ulmus campestris, impetigo, acne
- Ribes nigrum, Ulmus campestris, infected acne
- Fagus sylvatica, for sinusitis and bronchitis, stimulates the macrophages
- Juniperus communis, Quercus robur, for diabetes
- Cedrus libani, infected keratotic eczema or psoriasis
- Ficus carica, chronic digestive problems, chronic eczema and psoriasis
HerbalGem gemmo complex that contains Juglans regia
- G19 ACN-GEM (acne complex)