Virgin Vine Young Shoots
- Repair and regeneration for joints – ligaments, tendons, cartilage
- Inflammatory conditions
- Post inflammatory degeneration
- Fibrosis, sclerosis, retraction of tissue
- If used in conjunction with Glucosamine sulfate, the Glucosamine is the building material and the Ampelopsis veitchii is the glue
- Ampelopsis veitchii is a great remedy for fibrous tissues, recommended in inflammatory or degenerative joint pathologies for ligaments, tendons and cartilages.
- Anti-inflammatory and anti-sclerotic properties.
- Regenerative properties of connective tissues. Use when fibrosis is associated with sclerosis and retraction when there are local fibrous indurations or adhesions after inflammations. Ampelopsis veitchii is a remedy of Yin nature.
- Aponeurosis inflammatory conditions (Depuytren’s disease/contracture; carpal tunnel syndrome)
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Osteoarthritis (Heberden’s nodes)
- Chronic rheumatoid arthritis (joint destruction from RA)
- Tendon and ligament strains/sprains
- Trauma to joints
- Sport injuries
- To prevent post-operative adhesions in joints