Silver Fir Young Shoots
- Used in pediatrics
- Bone growth issues: helps fix calcium to the bone; helps to increase osteoblastic activity
- Upper respiratory infections
- Abies alba (an excellent pediatric remedy) especially in disorders associated with growth and bone tissue metabolism (phosphocalcic). It promotes mineral balance and prevents demineralisation due to its stimulating action on calcium fixation (it works efficiently in spasmophilia).
- Excellent for growing pains, excellent mineraliser.
- Stimulates erytropoiesis and bone marrow; stimulates immunity through bone marrow activation.
- A good immunity booster because it works at the initial sign of infection.
- Abies alba is a remedy of yang nature related to the element spleen and metal in Chinese medicine.
- Relieves backaches, osteomyelitis, osteochondritis, and vertebral epiphysitis.
- Helps consolidate fractures (osteoblastic action), for which it facilitates the formation of bone callus. It is indicated for children growing too rapidly, for slim, tall people of phosphoric type, tall rachitic children with poor appetite.
- Decalcification, osteoporosis in post-menopausal women.
- Dental cavities by reducing the acid pH of the mouth. Poor enamel of the teeth.
- At respiratory level, Abies alba produces an effect in throat and general ENT infections. Allergies, childhood asthma.
- At blood level it stimulates erythropoiesis, demonstrating its stimulating action on bone marrow and bone metabolism in general (it certainly constitutes a potential remedy for anemia and leukemia)