Eliminates toxins directly. It cleanses the body of accumulated wastes and fights against the effects of alcohol and all other toxins.
Like any machine in operating condition, the body has a natural tendency to foul. Metabolic operations that ensure the maintenance of life lead finally to the formation of wastes we need to get rid of.
Otherwise these undesirable elements become a source of intoxication.
It is advisable to proceed, from time to time, with a cleansing of the inner parts of the body and to restore in it a certain degree of alkalinity.
To do this, it is important to use depuratives which will purify the blood and lymphatic system through the drainage of the liver, real WWTP (Waste Water Treatment Plant) of our body.
– Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary young shoots) has a drainage and anti-toxic action on the liver. It captures free radicals and fights effectively against tiredness and somnolence.
– Juniperus communis (Juniper young shoots) acts effectively on the renal system but especially as a protector of the liver and a general detoxifier. It normalizes the hepatic function.
– Drains the liver.
– Cleanses the body of accumulated wastes and toxins.
– Fights effectively against side effects of alcohol and drugs.
– Improves eyesight.
– Contributes to driving out tiredness.