- Venous problems; regulator of venous circulation, moves congestion, decreases serum viscosity, tones venous walls
- Lymph drainage
- The eatable fruits (service- or sorb-apple) are used for making various drinks. The glycerine macerate has a very pleasant flavour, close to bitter almond or “Amaretto” liquor.
- Sorbus domestica is a remarkable venous detoxifier, used for pathologies caused by hyperviscosity of the blood and slow circulation.
- Tones the venous wall, major regulator of the venous circulation.
- Moves congestion.
- Decreases serum viscosity.
- ENT: Buzzing in ears, maybe tinnitus but the literature varies (rebuilds ciliary hair and ear drums).
- Tympanic sclerosis (in association), sudden deafness (vascular spasm with tinnitus), vertigo and feeling of fullness of the ear (in association). It is ideal to combat problems of ringing ears (tinnitus), even of deafness.
- Vascular (venous): Overall venous sluggishness, phlebitis/ thrombophlebitis, varicose veins & hemorrhoids, heaviness in the legs (precursor to thrombic disorders), venous hypertension, varicosity, para-phlebitis, varicose ulcers, venous plethora.
- Arterial: Raynaud’s syndrome, menopausal circulation issues with decreased pulse pressure and increased diastolic pressure
- Lymphatic: Conditions that require lymph drainage
- Skin: Cellulite
- Nervous: Brain pathologies, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s (to drain toxins and heavy metals from the brain), congestive headaches
- Other: Acroparesthesia (weird feeling in the extremities), menopause.