- General tonic
- Adrenal tonic – stimulates the adrenocortical gland (adrenal cortex)
- Stimulates testosterone production (precursor for 17 ketasteroids)
- The properties of Quercus robur are mainly directed towards the nervous and glandular system. Its main focus of action is the adrenal cortex by stimulating the secretion of corticosteroids (adrenal tonic).
- Stimulates the pituitary gland and has a polyendocrine action.
- Tonic of the reticuloendothelial system.
- Tonic (general/sexual).
- Stimulates testosterone production (precursor for 17-ketosteroids).
- Regulates blood pressure.
- Remedy of Yang nature.
- Endocrine: Impotence, frigidity (psychological origin), antisenescence. Frigidity and male climacteric (stimulates the production of testosterone and, therefore, the activity of the testicles. It is thus useful for male senescence, sexual asthenia, tiredness, overwork.
- Revitalises old and debilitated organs. Sexual and general asthenia (fatigue/exhaustion/convalescence/malnutrition).
- Cardiovascular: Hypotension.
- Mouth: Invigorates the dental alveoli and is thus indicated in parodontitis and bleeding or soft gums and has healing properties on the gingival mucosa.
- Skin: Recurring herpes, furonculosis.
Consider in combination with
- Cornus sanguinea, for shock and cardiovascular (CV) collapse and cyanosis
- Ribes nigrum, for hypotension
- Betula pubescens, Betula verrucosa, for periodontal disease and loose teeth
- Add Ficus carica, to the Betula and Quercus robur for gum disease if infection is present
- Vaccinium vitis-idaea, for female senescence
- Sequoia gigantea, for male senescence, premature ejaculation
- Abies alba, for enuresis
- Ulmus campestre, Acer campestre, Rosa canina, for recurrent herpes
- Ribes nigrum, Fraxinus excelsior, Betula pubescens or verrucosa, for Addison’s disease
- Contraindications: Hyperprolactinaemia. Elevated testosterone/androgen levels (stimulates testosterone production). Neoplasia: Hormone sensitive tumors.
- Caution: In the presence of hypertension, panic attacks or hyperactivity (may exacerbate symptoms).
- Do not use for more than 4 weeks as it may prevent the absorption of nutrients.
- To be taken 3 hours apart from any allopathic medications (may interfere with absorption).
HerbalGem gemmo complex that contains Quercus robur
- G16 TONIGEM (tonic complex)