Mountain Pine Buds
- Regeneration of hard tissue, bone and cartilage
- Drains joints, liver and lymph
- Removes all heavy metals from the body
- Re-stimulates remedies that have lost their effectiveness
- Regeneration of hard tissue – bone and cartilage.
- Drains joints, liver, and lymph.
- Removes all heavy metals from the body.
- Re-stimulates remedies that have lost their effectiveness.
- Pinus montana is a remedy of the musculoskeletal system used for the regeneration of bone / cartilage / ligaments / tendons (combats the destruction of cartilage due to its chondrocyte stimulation). Remineralising properties (enhances the healing of fractures in the young /elderly).
- Considered to be associated to the organs kidney/bladder in traditional Chinese medicine, it is a remedy that helps in regenerating and strengthening of the bones and cartilage. Also indicated for senescent syndromes characteristic of sycosis.
- Musculoskeletal: Osteoporosis (post menopausal / senile), osteoarthritis, arthrosis (coxarthrosis / gonarthrosis / spondylarthrosis), bone fractures (elderly), chronic inflammatory and noninflammatory rheumatism, fibromyalgia, carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Nervous system: Dystonia (fatigue, nervous exhaustion and stress-related conditions). Diabetic leg ulcer.