Mistletoe Young Shoots
- For sclerotic conditions in all organs and glands. Will break things down in the body
- Used in conjunction with chemotherapy treatments to break down tissue and have chemo agent act as a toxin to the tumour. Breaks down the glue that holds tumours, benign and malignant, together.
- Has some quieting action on the nervous system (NS); lowers heart rate(HR) and blood pressure (BP), eases anxiety, promotes sleep, decreases panic attacks
- Highly symbolic plant, widely used by Celtic ancestors.
- Viscum album has antisclerotic properties and is recommended for sclerocystic conditions in all organs and glands (break down sclerotic tissues in the body).
- Has some quieting action on the NS: Lowers HR and BP. Eases anxiety, promotes sleep, decreases panic attacks.
- It is especially at the cardiovascular level that Viscum album has an antisclerotic effect (hypotensive, antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory, active on fibrosclerosis).
- Used in conjunction with chemotherapy treatments to break down tissue and have chemo agent act as toxin to the tumor. Breaks down the glue that holds tumours, benign and malignant, together.
- It possesses potent diuretic properties as well as a stimulating action on the immune system.
- Breaks down scar tissue after surgery.
- Cardiovascular: Hypertension, hyperlipidemia, atherosclerosis, ventricular hypertrophy in menopausal women, cardio pulmonary heart.
- Nervous: Some epileptic syndromes, neuralgia, sciatica, migraines (menopause / andropause). Cerebrovascular issues, involving blood flow to the brain. Vertigo.
- Musculoskeletal: As a diuretic it relieves arthrosis, gouty arthritis, increases articular motility.
- Respiratory: Emphysema, cardiac asthma, fibrosis of the lungs.
- Uro-genital: Fibrocystic disease (breast / ovaries), menorrhagia. Ovarian cysts/PCOS
- Other: Benign tumours (fibrocystic), neoplasia of all kinds (limits the spread of metastasis).
- Prevents chemotherapy side effects and protects from the damages of such therapies.