Linden Tree Buds
- Drains and sedates the nervous system (NS), balancing
- Overall calming for the nervous system (NS), sedative, anxiolytic
- Tilia tomentosa (Linden tree bud) has both the properties of the flower and of the sapwood, good example of the versatility of the bud compared to differentiated parts of the tree that are specialised in a determined function. This bud contains many types of mucilage that give greater viscosity to the concentrated glycerine macerate.
- Tilia tomentosa constitutes the ideal pediatric remedy.
- It has a drainage, sedative and balancing action on the nervous system.
- Tilia tomentosa possesses an overall calming effect for the nervous system.
- It is considered anxiolytic, sleep inducer, sedative, antispasmodic and light hypnotic properties.
- Tilia tomentosa detoxifies the nervous system especially nerve cells + general detoxifier (cholesterol, uric acid, urea).
- It is a regulator of the neurohormonal metabolism in obesity.
- Nervous: Insomnia (enhances sleep and increases its length) especially among children (soft hypnotic), elders and pregnant women. Neuralgia, migraine, headaches, stress, overwork, neurosis (anxiety and obsessions), nervous pruritus. Stress, neuralgia, multiple sclerosis, epilepsy, petit mal, calms down focal firing in meninges. Neurovegetative dystonia (ANS involved).
- Cardiovascular: Hypertension, cardiac palpitations.
- Digestive: Digestive disorders related to stress/NS, especially IBS. Anti-inflammatory – acts on chronic inflammation of the mucosa (gastritis, colitis, oesophageal dysphagia).
- Endocrine: Hyperthyroidism.
- Musculoskeletal: Muscle tension and fibromyalgia.
- Skin: Psoriasis or other skin disorders linked to NS.
- Antispasmodic: It is an efficient antispasmodic in cardiac palpitations, spasmophilia, and diaphragmatic hernia.
- General detoxifier: Gout, helps with weight loss.
Consider in combination with
- Ficus carica, for gastritis
- Quercus robur, fibromyalgia, plus adrenal fatigue from pushing the NS
- Acer campestre, anguish neurosis, anxiety, anguish
- Ribes nigrum, Cedrus libani, for psoriasis
- Crataegus oxyacantha, heart palpitations
- Ficus carica, Crataegus oxyacantha, for bulimic tendencies
- Ficus carica, Abies alba, for fibromyalgia
- Viburnum lantana, for antispasmodic action
- Olea europaea, Prunus amygdalus, for phobias and obsessive compulsive behaviours
- Ribes nigrum, Rosa canina, for headaches due to allergies
- Vaccinium vitis-idaea, for irritable intestines, IBS
- Alnus glutinosa, Ficus carica, for ulcers
- SSRI antidepressants: Patients using this group of SSRI antidepressants or for all other conditions with elevated serotonin levels
- Sedatives: May potentiate the sedative action
- Hypothyroidism: Use with prudence
HerbalGem gemmo complex that contains Tilia tomentosa
- G6 CHO-GEM (cholesterol complex)
- G11 NOCTIGEM (sleep complex)