Lemon Tree Buds
- Complementary synergistic remedy increasing the potency action of other remedies
- To increase blood flow quickly
- Very short effect, repeat frequently for best effects
- Citrus limonum acts as a blood fluidifier; it regulates the blood coagulation mechanism and is a true alternative to aspirin, without posing the risk of ulcer formation as in allopathic aspirin.
- Indicated when there is an increase of blood fibrinogen, anticoagulant.
- Acts as a complementary synergistic remedy, making more potent the actions of other remedies.
- Citrus limonum increases the blood flow quickly.
- Lowers cholesterol, triglycerides & fibrinogens.
- Cardiovascular system: Blood fluidifier (varicose veins / arteritis / infarction), hyperlipidemia, TIA’S, thick blood (high fibrinogen). Calms down palpitations (use in combination with other gemmos in arrhythmia, Buerger’s disease, Raynaud’s syndrome).
- Digestive system: Hiccups (antispasmodic), digestive complaints, dyspepsia, cirrhosis of the liver. Moreover it effectively suppresses hiccups and relieves spasmodic coughs and painful twitching.
- Nervous system: Nervous headaches & migraines, neuro-toxic syndrome, cervical arthrosis associated with vertigo, depression. Maxillofacial TMJ. Also intervenes in epileptic syndromes (petit mal), neurasthenia and insomnia.