Juniper Young Shoots
- Liver drainage
- Regeneration of liver damage
- Kidney drainage – diuretic
- Normalises the ionic balance – electrolyte balance
- Detoxifier of the liver/kidneys (auto/external toxin). Stimulates hepatocytes. Protects the liver against the negative side effects of chemotherapy. Acts in-depth as an overall tonic for the body.
- Reduces cholesterol/uric acid/glucose levels in the blood.
- Normalises the ionic balance.
- Hepatic: Juniperus communis extract is a remedy of the liver, indicated in hepatic insufficiency, liver failure, alcohol induced cirrhosis, portal hypertension (oesophageal and gastric varicose veins thrombophilic action), ascites at the beginning (liver repair/diuresis), chronic hepatitis, drug poisoning, alcohol & toxic induced hepatitis, gallbladder detoxification. Fatty liver.
- Metabolic: Type II diabetes (poorly controlled blood sugar in overweight patients).
- Renal: Being a powerful diuretic, it is used in ascites and oedema, hyperuricemia (helps to eliminate uric acid), oxalic stones/urinary lithiasis (normalises the ionic balance). Chronic nephritis/cystitis/pyelitis) and resolves oedema.
- Cardiovascular: Hypercholesterolemia, aortic narrowing, atherosclerosis.
- Musculoskeletal: It is recommended in cases of various rheumatisms (chronic evolutive polyarthritis). Osteomalacia.
- Other: Allergies. It is also recommended in cases of cancer and specifically to help people in the final phase.
Characteristics: To avoid the painful aftermath of overindulging in alcohol. Take 20 to 30 drops of juniper macerate and water before and after the festivities. You can add G7 Depuragem which will further improve the depurative effect.
Consider in combination with
- Two triads used to decrease elevated liver enzymes:
- Juniperus communis, Corylus avellana
- Rosmarinus officinalis, Corylus avellana
- Fraxinus excelsior, for hyperuricemia and gout
- Sorbus domestica, oesophageal varicosities
- Olea europaea, hypercholesterolemia
- Viscum album, side effect (SE) of chemo
- Vaccinium vitis-idaea, recurring cystitis
- Betula verrucosa, Fagus sylvatica, water retention, cellulite
- Ribes nigrum, allergies
- Rosmarinus officinalis, liver toxicity
- Fagus sylvatica, renal calculi
- Viburnum lantana, Populus nigra, to detox petroleum product accumulation
- Use ascending doses in order to avoid any annoyances or aggravations (powerful detoxification properties)
- The use of Juniperus for more than 6 consecutive weeks may cause certain biological dysfunctions in a normal subject; may deplete energy.
- Avoid: During pregnancy or during acute episodes of renal disorders or in fections.
- Cancer: According to Dr. Robert Abel, it is contraindicated in cases of liver and renal cancer but not in other types of cancer
- According to Drs Greaves and Richard, it reduces the size of the liver cancer and that it is a good complement to chemotherapy.
HerbalGem gemmo complexes that contain Juniperus communis
- G7 DEP-GEM (detox complex)
- G12 OPT-GEM (eye complex)