Grape Vine Buds
- Arthritis and deforming rheumatoid arthritis
- Works on globulins, breaks immunoglobulin chain reactions causing inflammation and auto-immune activity
- Stimulates and regulates white blood cells (WBC)
- Its action is for chronic inflammation in all tissues and organs.
- Chronic conditions caused by chronic inflammation where the body is not able to heal (COX inhibitor).
- Arthritis and deforming rheumatoid arthritis.
- Stimulates and regulates white blood cells (WBC).
- Works on globulins, breaks up immunoglobulin chain reactions causing inflammation and autoimmune activity.
- Promote calcium absorption in the colon.
- Skin: Erysipelas, warts, collagenosis. Most of the symptoms have an internal origin, often intestinal.
- Digestive: Vitis vinifera bud acts on intestinal inflammations (rectocolitis granulomatosis, Crohn ileitis, colitis, diverticulosis, celiac disease). Improves various polyclonal hyperimmune syndromes (autoimmune diseases, often of digestive origin).
- Uro-genital: Uterine hemorrhaging in menopause, hyper-dysmenorrhea (anti-inflammatory). Uterine fibroids hemorrhaging, endometriosis, ovarian cyst, lipoid nephrosis.
- Vascular: As an anti-inflammatory it intervenes at circulatory level in hemorrhoids, phlebitis (painful).
- Musculoskeletal: Mostly in chronic affections, rheumatic fever. All kinds of arthrosis pain, slows and stops articular deformations, prevents the formation of osteophytes, especially active in small articulations. Fibromyalgia. Vitis vinifera bud slows and stops joint deformations, erythema nodosum, because it inhibits osteophytes formation. Osteoporisis (menopause / calcium absorption).
- Respiratory: Sarcoidosis, hyperimmune polyclonal syndrome (autoimmune disease with digestive origin).
- Other: Adenitis (anti-inflammatory). Slows the neo-formative process (it inhibits tumoural process) and is considered as antisycotic.
- Consider in combination with:
- Ampelopsis veitchii, Ribes nigrum, for deforming articular arthritis
- Ampelopsis veitchii, osteophytes
- Ficus carica, Rosa canina, warts
- Pinus montana, Ribes nigrum, arthritis
- Vaccinium vitis-idaea, Alnus glutinosa, endometriosis
- Alnus glutinosa, fibromyalgia