European Alder Buds
- Cerebral or coronary issues (post MI, post cerebral infarct, after acute stage. Increases circulation, initiates angiogenesis, antithrombotic and anticoagulant)
- Inflammatory conditions (musculoskeletal, respiratory)
- Cognitive function (memory loss, senile dementia)
- Double or triple the dose initially to get vessels rebuilding
- A great remedy for inflammatory syndromes and the circulatory system.
- Is a remedy of inflammatory syndromes, especially originating from a mucosa, at the acute suppurative stage; it works best if used at the beginning of the pathology. It is considered as a “natural antibiotic”.
- Is an important hypo-coagulant, as it contains anti-thrombotic substances which diminish blood viscosity, increases collateral circulation in the cardiovascular system and stimulates angiogenesis.
- Detoxifies the entire digestive system.
- Remedy of the circulatory system, Alnus glutinosa prevents thrombosis (venous / retinal / coronary / myocardial infarct / cerebral infarction / stroke / mitral stenosis / auricular fibrillation with associated auricular thrombi).
- Alnus glutinosa is indicated for coronaritis, arteritis, erysipelas and phlebitis as it acts as an anti-inflammatory
- Beneficial for post myocardial infarction or post cerebral infarct after the acute stage (increases collateral circulation, initiates angiogenesis and has antithrombic and anticoagulant properties.
- Increases collateral circulation: Chronic coronary disease, migraines – acute and chronic migraines often with a digestive or circulatory etiology, (increases cerebral vascularisation), memory loss, improves cognitive function, senile and pre-senile dementia (fatigue and failure of cerebral circulation). A cure with Alnus glutinosa allows for the increase in intellectual performances and stimulates awareness.
- Because of its hypo-coagulant properties, Alnus glutinosa could advantageously replace anticoagulant medications but only under medical supervision and follow-up of blood parameters.
- Acute infections: Rhinitis, sinusitis, bronchitis, tracheitis, colitis, pyelitis, cystitis, cholecystitis.
- Remedy of inflammatory syndromes
- Respiratory system: Alnus glutinosa acts very efficiently on the suppurative and inflammatory phases. Is indicated in all ENT pathologies and more particularly in bronchitis, sinusitis, rhinitis, tracheitis and even pleuropneumonia (we believe it may also be effective for otitis). It is the remedy to take at the onset of influenza, tracheitis, and sinusitis.
- Digestive system: Alnus glutinosa is considered a drainer for various inflammatory symptoms of the stomach such as food allergies, IBS, gastritis, peptic & duodenal ulcers, colitis, diverticulosis, celiac disease, peritonitis, cholecystitis.
- Osteoarticular system: Acute articular rheumatism, osteoporosis, osteitis and osteomyelitis. It is effective in sub-acute inflammations with diffusing tendencies. It is recommended in Paget’s disease.
- Inflammatory conditions of the musculoskeletal system (fibromyalgia, arthritis, OA, RA).
- Renal system: Cystitis and pyelitis (anti-inflammatory activity).
- Other: Chronic urticaria and those of allergic origin (probably due to its circulatory and respiratory tropism, skin (secondary emunctory).