Dog Rose Young Shoots
- Stimulates immunity via the RES phagocytosis
- Re-equilibrates the protein profile
- Is complementary to many of the buds
- Upper respiratory infection (URI) affinity
- Headaches and migraines
- Is a major ENT remedy (acute / chronic), recommended for recurring localised infections, inflammation and mucosal inflammation.
- Immune system: Stimulates immunity via RES phagocytosis and has antiviral properties. Because of its activity on the immune system, it is used in combinations for children with growth problems (altered by recurring infections).
- It is the typical remedy for children lacking immune defences and which are “always ill”. (Tuberculinic terrain).
- ENT & respiratory: Chronic & acute tracheo- bronchitis, cough, otitis and rhino-pharyngitis, recurring tonsillitis, coryza (runny nose) and allergies (rhinitis) in association with Ribes nigrum.
- Immune: Stimulates immune defences (antiviral) and acts in inflammations with repetition (in particular of the mucosa). It is especially active in inflammatory states. Herpes 1 (simplex) & Herpes 2 (genital), excellent in ocular herpes.
- Neurologic: Headaches / migraines with an allergic component.
- Pediatric: Recurring infections, growth problems, rheumatism.
- Musculoskeletal: Intervenes in recurrent inflammatory states. Effective in various rheumatic syndromes, particularly in gonarthrosis, of which it improves the synovial joint and reduces inflammation. Post-menopausal osteoporosis, remineralisation. Knee arthrosis.
- Cutaneous: Warts, eczema, furunculosis. It is especially active in inflammatory states.
- Endocrine: Thyroid adenoma (associated to Cornus sanguinea).
- Cardiovascular: Chronic pulmonary heart and anemia.
- Digestive: Intervenes in recurrent inflammatory states (efficient in colitis).